Thursday, November 29, 2007

Broaden the Resistance?

I have no idea who reads this blog, if anybody, but I was seriously thinking of expanding the 'Resistance' to robots. Due to the upcoming Terminator TV series, and my heightened excitement about it, and the upcoming Terminator Movie! Not to mention I hate the Transformers, and robots as well as aliens, and I believe it might add to the blog.

If I do, and anybody happens to be paying attention, should I also change the name of the Blog, to "The Resistance" and go with that? I am seriously hyped to rant about the SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES when it airs in January, so I am really considering it. Let me know if you're alive out there...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read this blog and it's awesome. I think robot resistance is a serious subject worthy of consideration as well--my friend and I feel we will be able to defeat SkyNet if we can beat three computers on insane mode in WarHammer 40K Dawn of War. But seriously, this blog covers V and They Live (I never watched EFC (thought it looked stupid and corny, but if its good enough to be included in such distinguished company I definitley plan on taking a look at it) and it is brilliant. Keep up the good work. I'll spread the word.

J.Nada said...

EFC is interesting to a point. There are some really good episodes, but then it fails completely after season 2. Even Roddenberry's son said 'it sucked' after season 2 and he refused to watch it. However, the conspiratorial nature of season 1 and 2 is what fascinates me. The aliens declare martial law in one episode after a 'faux' terrorist act, and the Liberation discovers that the aliens are training a human military force for no other reason than for foreign wars on other planets, and are to be used for fodder. After this episode, the storyline breaks continuity, as if this episode never happened and it begins to suck incredibly bad after they kill off the main character, "Boone."(or at least get rid of him except for a return just before the end of the series.) I just like the RESISTANCE movement in the show, and the strange 'antiestablishment' sort of ideas in it.