Thursday, January 3, 2008

George Lucas and his Crap: Sallah Written Out

George Lucas is a son of a bitch. Indiana Jones is really pissing me off. He tore up Frank Darabont's script, had it re-written, and wrote out SALLAH.

From this Dark Horizon's article, it seems SALLAH was in it originally, along with nazis, no junior indiana jones kid, no aliens, and no other retarded crap. All in favor of a younger cast and presumably 'audience.' Screw this bastard. I have had it to here with Lucas and his crap, from Star Wars the prequel-crap, to the revisions of the old Star Wars, and everything else. I am going to boycott this film. Oh, I will see it, but in the tradition of the old anti-phantom-menace activists, who are heroes in my book, I will pay for a ticket to a competing film, and go check this crap-fest out, and write about all the alien stupidity that takes place in it. I RESIST Lucasfilm, and its evil incarnations, Indy 4, after all I've seen, is no exception. I had hoped for the best, but it is simply more fuel for my disgust with George Lucas and his stupidity.

From DARK HORIZONS.COM:
http://www.darkhorizons.com/news07/070416c.php
By Garth FranklinMonday April 16th 2007 7:15am

"Seems he has not been asked to be in Indy 4 or even approached about it.

From the little information he had about the film he had been told through a third party that the character of Salah had been written out of Indy 4 in favour of a younger cast."

Damn, that just...well sucks. Davies, better known as Gimli from "The Lord of the Rings" trilogy, played the lovable rascal Sallah in both the original "Raiders of the Lost Ark" and the second sequel "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade."

No comments: